Updated: Aug 20, 2019
Great Day My Brothers & Sisters,
Some people take a lifetime in realizing what they want to do and where they want to make their journey. It will be best if you will know the essentials in finding your passion while you are still young. This way, you will have lots of time to fulfill whatever you want to achieve and enjoy its effects and benefits as well.
It is not that easy to know what you want to do for the rest of your life. Some people end up pursuing an improbable route while giving in to what they want to achieve whenever they have time for it. The reason for such varies. For some, they want to pursue their passion only after they have gone through several failures.
To help you in this regard, here are some tips that you can follow.
1. It would help if you looked at things around you. Determine what or who inspire you to achieve whatever goals that you have in mind. They can be your loved ones or a specific person that encourages you to be better. These can also be things. What are the objects that create some sparks and enhance you to move forward? Use these objects and people to find out for yourself what you want to happen. You can list down the things and people or places that may come to your mind when you are thinking about this so that you will keep track of what matters to you.
2. Think about happy thoughts. Reminisce about the times when you were most happy in your life. What brought about such happiness? What made you happy? And while you are at it, you should also think about when was the last time when you experienced such a moment. If it has already been a long time, what do you think caused such a state?
3. You have to go back to the things that ignited your passion in the past. Read your favorite book. This may be a great time to find console digging through self-help books. This is especially true if you cannot talk to anyone close to you regarding the matter in ways that you hope to be understood.
4. If you are stuck in a job that you detest and your only reason why you are doing that is for money, then you will have a harder time in getting to know where your real passion lies. You may want to look back at the point before you entered this job. What were you back then or what were you thinking to achieve at that point? If you have already saved enough, you may want to consider quitting your current job. This way, you can allot more time in pursuing the things that you really want before it is already too late.
5. You have to be open to whatever possibilities life may bring. You need to expect more than what you already have for you to acquire such and reach a level beyond your comfort zone. This can be done by being bold enough to take a risk at a time. It doesn't matter how small or how big it is. Once you start following your heart and mind to reach the point where you think you will be happy and satisfied, you are on the right track. And finding your passion will be more comfortable in the long run.
Greatness is upon you! Believe it. Behave it. Become it!
Anthony J. Davis